Welcome and thank you for your interest in St. Charles High School.
- St. Charles High School is registered as an English-Medium High School which prepares its students for the S.S.C.Examination.
- The Second and Third languages taught in the School are compulsory Marathi and Hindi from Stds. V – X.
- The higher classes are given the facility of using good laboratories.
- Art and Craft are taught, and students are sent up for the examinations. Dramatics together with Singing and
- Elocution Competitions are given considerable importance.
- The school-year begins in June, is interrupted by the Winter
- Vacation and ends in Late April. June-October, and November-April are the terms.
- Reports are sent periodically to parents, after each U.T./ Exam.
Welcome to the Online Application Portal for Borromeo Garden (K.G.)
ST CHARLES – BORROMEO GARDEN Will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Jr. KG
The online application portal for Jr. KG admissions will open on the 17th of December 2018 and will remain open until the 7th of January 2019.
No applications will be accepted after this date.
The girl for whom admission is desired has to be born between
1stOctober 2014 to 30th September 2015.
For a list of documents required to fill in the form, eligibility criteria and to apply for admission visit:
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
For instructions to fill the form, visit
You will be informed via SMS of the status of your application as well as via the school website.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6×4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father and child- optional
- ID Proof of both parents
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons