To enhance a civilization of love empowering the students with the Kingdom values.
Our Mission is to continue the Mission of Jesus Christ. “I have come so that you may have life in fullness” (John 10:10) and “Go, teach all nations …” (Mt. 28: 19 – 20). Prompted by this injunction of Jesus Christ and faithful to the initial Charism of the congregation, the Sisters of St. Charles Borromeo continue to carry out the mission of integral formation of the students to bring about a total transformation in them and in society through dedication and loving service.
Goals and Objectives:
- To form a society wherein human rights are respected and principles of Justice and Equity are upheld, acknowledging the fatherhood of God and the sacredness of every person.
- To impart spiritual, moral, academic and aesthetic values through formal and non-formal courses with emphasis on courtesy, honesty, integrity and loyalty.
- To contribute our share towards national integration and communal harmony, by promoting mutual appreciation and understanding of different Social, Economic and Religious groups.
- To foster the total development of the pupils, who will be intellectually well informed, emotionally balanced and spiritually oriented to assume their duties as responsible citizens of our country.
- The school stresses on Heart Values such as compassion, forgiveness, tolerance, empathy, deeper levels of sharing and sensitivity towards the less fortunate ones.
- To enhance academic excellence through implementation of new teaching learning paradigms.
The Educational Programme is directed to the holistic growth of the individual, to become persons of integrity and caliber. The institution is an educational and formational centre, where young people gradually learn to open themselves to life. To make the school the foundation of that “New Society” where people make a through paradigm shift from a result oriented education to a personal commitment endowed with skills. Thus our schools become agents of transformation of society and create an awareness of equality of people