Welcome and thank you for your interest in St. Charles High School.
- St. Charles High School is registered as an English-Medium High School which prepares its students for the S.S.C.Examination.
- The Second and Third languages taught in the School are compulsory Marathi and Hindi from Stds. V – X.
- The higher classes are given the facility of using good laboratories.
- Art and Craft are taught, and students are sent up for the examinations. Dramatics together with Singing and Elocution Competitions are given considerable importance.
- The school-year begins in June, is interrupted by the Winter Vacation and ends in Late April.
- June-October, and November-April are the terms.
- Reports are sent periodically to parents, after each U.T./ Exam.